Friday, August 15, 2008

It Was A Gorgeous Day A The Track!


Well not exactly. But, today is a day that will go down in history. . . That's Monica history. :D Monica (in pink) is my neighbor and "bestest" friend. She's pretty much been a part of my life, since we moved here.
Monica has been going to horse camp at Bainbridge Equestrian Center since she was about 8. I can't believe time flies so fast. She started with a horse about the size of Bojangles in the picture. At the time, she came up to the horses upper thigh I think. It's a wonderful camp that teaches just about everything from caring for a horse - riding. This year the riders had to share horses; so Monica and Halley shared Bojangles (Bo). This actually was a wonderful opportuntiy to learn partership. Working together to care for something.
She is growing into a beautiful young girl and a great equestrian. I've enjoyed everything I've ever gone to for Monica. Whether it was a play, parade even a chorus recital. I'm so happy (as well as Jim) to have had the opportunity to to be apart of her life. Making happy memories I will cherish.

Monica is here riding few years back. WOW!

No comments: