Saturday, June 15, 2013

What Could Be Better Than This?!



Well, there is a lot that could be - but I'm excited!  I'm truly hoping that this Tractor Supply will be as great as the one we shopped at in Ohio.  It was where I purchased my last couple pairs of 550 Levis and ladies - without stretch!  I'm not a stretch type of gal and it's very hard to find jeans that I like without having to look at mens.  So I'm excited and I'm hoping!  Tractor Supply also has other wonderful things and best of all - - - it's not Walmart!  Yippee!

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17 NIV 

Or the world might say "All good things come to those who what!"  Patience ~ Yes?  

I like the scripture verse better and the best part is that God NEVER changes.

I'm excited!

No comments: