Monday, March 9, 2009

Slideshow!

Not much other than the same is going on in my neck of the woods. I've been to busy with the whatevers and don't want to sound repetitive. Which leads me to trying something new on my post. "Slideshow fun." When I got back from my son and daughter n laws and mentioning I would try to get more pictures up; I just didn't seem to get around to it. I had so many that you could be scrolling for sometime a slideshow was just the ticket. I was very pleased when a fellow blogger had it on her site that made the task less daunting. I tell people I'm not blonde just intermittent! LOL I hope you enjoy what I have so far. If you click on the slide show it will take you to the main site enlarged.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love the slideshows! It makes it so much easier and takes up less room on your blog.

I love your pictures! They sure are beautiful! Thanks for sharing them with us.