Isn't it wonderful when winter's weather leaves the area and spring appears. Everyone is out and about planting. Working at a rapid pace. Almost as if they'll run out of time; not just speed. So in light of all the anxious -over zealous people messing in their yards; here is a funny for you.
Top 10 Signs You've Hired The Wrong Guy To Mow Your Lawn:
10. He shows up with a pair of nail clippers and a Ziploc bag
9. On the side of his mower you notice the stenciled silhouettes of 13 cats
8. Stops frequently to nap inside the grass-catcher
7. Always trying to impress you by stopping the mower blades with his head
6. You notice him shoving the last of his clothes into the mulcher
5. He's fascinated by the details of you home security system
4. Stops every couple of minutes to smoke some clippings
3. Somehow manages to mow the hood ornament off your Lexus
2. Turns a goat loose and says he'll be back in three weeks
1. No toes
Proverbs 17:22 A cheerful heart is a good medicine; But a broken spirit drieth up the bones. ASV Some translations differ, broken spirit is listed as depression at least once.
Its Sunday enjoy the day. Rest in the Lord & give Him your cares. Go to church. Think Happy. Laugh!
"Start enjoying the life that the Jesus died to give you." Joyce Meyers