Saturday, July 5, 2008

Morning Ramblings. . .

It looks like today will be a beautiful day. There's a slight breeze going, and the sun is shinning brightly. Birds are singing joyfully. Bunnies are everywhere. The dogs went back to bed and I need to get busy. For, it is another day. However, I haven't been moving fast at all yet this morning. I just heated a cup of coffee. I read a little and I'm still collecting my thoughts.

(pause) - - sorry. . . back for another cup. .

For those of you who know me, and a little of what has been happening (or seems like not happening) in our lives. We still haven't a clue, though still have been pressing forward to _?_. A big adventure? We've been living moment to moment. From the day to day. Yikes! some would say. As a friend would say hard times.

I am one,
I am only one.
What I should do;
By the grace of God
I can do.
Even though I'm one.
Anonymous

In the mitts of it all I do feel blessed. And, I feel so blessed to have my digital camera, I couldn't afford film and I love to take pictures.

Yesterday we worked very hard. Still tons to do. Also a BIG garage sale coming up. I dislike garage sales. That is having them. I was reading today kind of here and there in my Bible. I read again in Lamentations, one of the many over looked wonderful books in the Bible. In chapter 3:22-24 It says:

Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him."NIV



In the morning when things are calm,
The birds sing praises to thee.
The trees that move in the gentle breeze,
Stretches its leaves out in praise to thee.
Oh, what man could learn;
In just one morning.
When things are calm.
VB 6-9-89

Till another post, this was the ramblings from me. I really have to get moving. . .

1 comment:

D said...

V.......perhaps it's good we don't live next door. I have a feeling we'd always be at each others house, enjoying and commiserating, and getting nothing done BUT being friends....actually I wish we DID live next door....
So much is done here just to keep going; either to tend Nora, or to keep my emotions above water.
He is faithful...that's about all I can offer for either of us tonight...D