Friday, October 2, 2026

Autumn Again ~



Autumn

Autumn isn't Autumn 

As you see in other places.

In desert lands of Arizona

You'll see some color 

And, also changes here,

 Yet it seems so slight

Then it disappears~

It's still a busy time you'll see

With active birds and bees.

We'll still have blooms 

here and there,

Until there's more than

just a chill in the air.

I love Autumn ~

VLB 10.2.2026. 6AM



He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end. Ecclesiastes 3:11 NIV



And what would this beautiful time of the year be without some rain and I am so thankful for it. 

I will send you rain in its season, and the ground wll yield its crops and the trees their fruit. Leviticus 26:4 NIV
Yes and Amen

No comments: