Friday, October 22, 2021

Not Often

It hasn’t been often that I have the opportunity to just post some shots, though taken from my phone, as I do miss hauling my camera around. But I took some time for myself to go up to Angle Orchard on Mt. Graham.  It was well worth the wait for the joy I was blessed with out of that time. 


















I enjoyed it so much and loved the apples I pick I went a second time. This years abundance was amazing I took my son and we picked around 151 pounds off the ground and they were super! Half went to my dad. 











And,  YES an apple a day keeps the doctor (s) away ~ Enjoy!  Sweet and no junk as in a fruit turnover from a fast food .  .  .  

"He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what god has done from beginning to end." Ecclesiastes 3:11 NIV

For everything God created is good, and nothing that is received with thanksgiving should be rejected. 1 Timothy 4:4 ESV

Eat the apple NOT the pie ~  hahaha

No comments: