Monday, March 28, 2022

O' Spring ~


O' the sweet smell and sounds of Spring!

Blossoms open on the once bare limbs.

Happy bees arrive from a hidden winters home,

buzzing busily with a very important job.

The birds are singing with beautiful melodies,

cleaning and foraging sprucing their nests. 

All the wonderful activities of nature at Spring ~




They make me smile 

each time they show up.

Little wildflowers of purply-blue,

here today and gone tomorrow.

They fit right in ~




Apples, peaches, and nectarines

Always showing early.

Soon there will be apricots

with following later 

pomegranates. . .yippy!




The apples haven't produced - yet,

peaches are the best but

the biggest showing of all is at the

end of summer near to fall

POMEGRANTES ~ 

VLB ~ today.






I went down to the nut orchard

to look at the blossoms of the valley,

to see whether the vines had budded,

whether the pomegranates were in bloom.



Before I was aware,

my desire set me 

among the chariots of 

my kinsman, a prince.

Song of Solomon 6:11-12 ESV

No comments: