Friday, March 8, 2024

When Someone Is Missed.

 


I must have been dreaming.
But it was so real.
There was something exciting to tell you,
Excitement I could feel ~
I jumped up and went out to find you,
Then I remembered you were gone.
I must have been dreaming.

It was sad to recall,
You weren't there at all.
I thought, how stupid!
What was I thinking?
I was stunned to remember,
Then, I couldn't remember
what I wanted to tell you.
I thought how stupid.
To not just think, but
to feel it was so real.
It was sad to recall,
You were no longer there at all.?

Were my thoughts
playing a trick on me?
I wondered off and on
throughout the day.
I truly can't remember,
what I even wanted to say.
This odd feeling just came over me.
It took me back in time.
All it was, was a memory
Of knowing you were mine.
Now it's just a dream
That felt so real to me.
I guess that's just the way it is~
And will remain to be.
Whan someone is missed.

3.6.24 VB




Possibly the blossoms
Coming into bloom
A time for new beginnings
A time we long for ~

3.8.24 VB

My beloved speaks and says to me; "Arise, my beautiful one, and come away, for behold, the winter is past; the rain is over and gone. The flowers appear on the earth, the time of singing has come, and the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land. The fig tree ripens its figs, and the vines are in blossom; they give forth fragrance. Arise, my love, my beautiful one, and come away." Song of Solomon 2:10-13 ESV


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I have had this experience